I want you people to rate my gig on how attractive the gig is

wipgeneral

2/10 - Bad spelling, and a stock image with URL clearly on the bottom.

You state "see some pictures of what i have done for some people. For more information kindly order this gig. Thanks"

Where are the other pictures and why would I buy the gig if I still need more information? Please don’t get me wrong, I’m not trying to rip apart your gig. I’m simply looking at it from a buyers perspective. If you manage to strike up a sale on this gig I would be astounded. Give it another shot. Take a look around the forums and look at how a few of the top rated sellers set up their gigs. Think of Fiverr as a huge game of cat and mouse. Once you learn all the little tricks you’ll do fine! =)

2/10 - Bad spelling, and a stock image with URL clearly on the bottom.

You state "see some pictures of what i have done for some people. For more information kindly order this gig. Thanks"

Where are the other pictures and why would I buy the gig if I still need more information? Please don’t get me wrong, I’m not trying to rip apart your gig. I’m simply looking at it from a buyers perspective. If you manage to strike up a sale on this gig I would be astounded. Give it another shot. Take a look around the forums and look at how a few of the top rated sellers set up their gigs. Think of Fiverr as a huge game of cat and mouse. Once you learn all the little tricks you’ll do fine! =)

Archived