I want your advice to improve my gig..... "I will do unique modern and minimalist logo design"

social_universe

Hi Guys, I want to improve my gig. Here is my gig description. If you have any suggestions let me know. I am happy to get your advice

I will do unique modern and minimalist logo design

Do you looking design minimalist, unique, professional, creative, modern, eye catching logo ?

Do you have a business, website, blog, YouTube channel or event which is want a logo ?

Well !! You are in right place.

I am professional graphic designer with more than 8 years industrial experience. I did more than 10,000 logo designs for various purpose. For business, website, blogs, youtube channels, events etc.

"The most important job of a logo is to help customers and customer prospects identify your company. That’s why the best logos are simple and memorable."

Why me?

• Minimalist, unique, professional, creative, modern, eye catching designs

• High-resolution JPG and PNG

• Vector/source files available for Platinum and Diamond packages

• 3d Mockup for Platinum and Diamond packages

• Delivery time within 24 hours

• Unlimited Revision for Diamond package

• Fantastic customer support

• 24/7 Service

• 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEED

If you have any question, please contact me. I am happy to answering you.

Note: I am not designing mascots

Business Logo Design | Professional Design | Modern | Unique | creative | hand drawn | feminine | signature | custom logo

My biggest suggestion is that you NOT use clipart taken from the internet, and call them your own. The eagle graphic in your sample image can be found all over the internet, and was not created by you.

If you are the logo designer you claim to be, then you need to be creating your own artwork, not using other people’s work and using it as your own.

My biggest suggestion is that you NOT use clipart taken from the internet, and call them your own. The eagle graphic in your sample image can be found all over the internet, and was not created by you.

If you are the logo designer you claim to be, then you need to be creating your own artwork, not using other people’s work and using it as your own.

eagle graphic in your sample image can be found all over the internet, and was not created by you.

And the same goes for the Woman face on the third picture. Also stolen from the internet.

thank you I will change it

@jonbaas

I also agree with you 😎

• 1 month later...

Lots of little things you can improve. I would recommend reading the (DES) and (IMG) sections.

Introduction– This is not a list on how to make gigs. This is for gigs that are already made that are under-performing, need an overhaul, or just need somewhere to start for self-evaluation. It does contain a few general-information bits, and can help during gig creation, but that is neither the focus nor the intent. For more information on any of the following sections or points, please see ‘Other Resources’ under (RRD) at the end of this post. Sections: (TCT) Title, Category, and Tags (DE…

Archived