I wanted to raise a complain against one seller

kushalparekh13

I placed an order from one of the seller. It was a worst experience and i wanted to report that seller. I placed an order and after that i wanted to clear some doubt so i sent a screenshot. Just after that the seller was so irate that she opened a dispute and cancel the order. Such a negative attitude that seller was having. I dont know why people have given positive reviews.

Please help in raising a strict complaint against that seller

I placed an order from one of the seller. It was a worst experience and i wanted to report that seller. I placed an order and after that i wanted to clear some doubt so i sent a screenshot. Just after that the seller was so irate that she opened a dispute and cancel the order. Such a negative attitude that seller was having. I dont know why people have given positive reviews.

Such a negative attitude that seller was having. I dont know why people have given positive reviews.

Your seller gets positive reviews because she does this.

she opened a dispute and cancel the order

You could not leave a negative review because you let her cancel. The only way a buyer can leave a negative review is to let the order complete (or accept the order) and then leave the review. Your seller may have been rude to make you agree to cancel. 😲

As @lloydsolutions said, contact CS about this.

Why should we get involved with your dispute? 😖

Essentially, we’re just hearing your side of the story and not the Seller.

Just chalk it up to having a bad experience. Of course, you can express your grievances to CS. Hopefully, your next buying experience is a pleasurable one. 🍍

Archived