I was at page 1 but suddenly down to page 19

your_adviser

Dear All,

My GIG was at the top of the category both in Best Seller and Recommendation. One day Fiverr decided to take me and all my competitors from page 1 to page 19. I could not find any reason.

I could understand if this could happen on recommendation because of my GIGs performance but how best seller section could dramatically could change?

All my indicators are green,

I also usually get 5 star comments, after an accident I get one 2.7 but over all
it is 4.9 now

Here is my GIG
https://www.fiverr.com/your_adviser/find-you-5-letter-com-domain-name-064f

Best regards,
Mike

Mike, you are not alone. I’ve been on page 1 for almost 6 years, I had surgery in January and had some cancellations (I assume that was the issue, no one knows), but I found myself removed from the first page too. We can’t do anything other than deliver the best quality and value to customers at this time…

Mike, you are not alone. I’ve been on page 1 for almost 6 years, I had surgery in January and had some cancellations (I assume that was the issue, no one knows), but I found myself removed from the first page too. We can’t do anything other than deliver the best quality and value to customers at this time…

I did not have recent cancellation, my cancellation rate is %92, me and maybe 5-6 other people was on the very top. all in same time went down suddenly to same page 19.

Well this can’t be coincidence.

Archived