Fiverr Forum

I was completed 12 orders and i am not on level 1 yet

Hi

I was created 12 orders and fiverr says that any seller complete 10 orders so they will be come in level 1,so i already complete 10 order then why i am not in level 1? :confused:

I don’t think it’s an automatic thing, so from what I heard it can take a couple of days from the point when you’ve meet all the requirements (I’m assuming you have been active on fiver for over a month also and have excellent rating).

I’m also waiting for my level 1. I guess if we see it’s super late we can write to customer support.

:slight_smile:

Level 1: You’ve been active on the site for 30 days and completed at least 10 orders while maintaining excellent ratings and a great track record. You’ll automatically be promoted to Level One.

Level 2: You made over 50 orders in the past two months while maintaining excellent ratings and a solid track record. You’ll automatically be promoted to Level Two.

From the Terms of Service: Levels are updated periodically by an automated system. The seller’s rating is calculated based on a number of factors, including feedback received from buyers, amount of orders, cancelled orders, and late deliveries.

ok Thanks:)

You’re welcome~! (*)