Fiverr Community Forum

I was created my account in Nov 2015 but i did not start working that time. Now in 2020 i just create gigs and start proper working

I was created my account in Nov 2015 but i did not start working that time. Now in 2020 i just create gigs and start proper working on and did not receive good response from fiver its 2 months approx i created gigs so what can i do? is it possible that my account is so old and i start working now its bad impact on client? or i should create new account and try on that? what you guys suggest?

its my profile link
https://www.fiverr.com/umair_designer

2 Likes

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

Honestly, I find the bright-yellow-text-on-bright-red-background hard to look at.

Check out the Tips For Sellers category: You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

3 Likes

Active on Fiverr and Fiverr Forum get tips how to get order.
Give your client with your best.

Thanks i update this i feel also its not suitable for thumb

Thank you for your tip