Fiverr Community Forum

I was Edit My gig but dont now show in search result

Hello, Everyone,
i was edited my gig 5 days ago but now show in search result My gig.
please suggest me .

3 Likes

Hi Nick Wilson
Thank You so Much for your advice
i recheck My gig but now dont show in search result my gig
Please Help me where i change My gig description and i was trying to change my gig description but dont save description.please help me you just cheek this gig link :https://www.fiverr.com/vamoon/promote-youtube-video-viral-by-social-media-within-24-hours
and where i edit please suggest me
Thanks
Moon

Usually, it took up to 48 hours to get back in search position. 5day is long enough to be worried. Did you receive any click/view/impression on your after you edited your gig?

1 Like

sorry for late reply …i dont get any click/ view/impression . please suggest me

If all stat showing Zero, you should consult with Fiverr Support :slight_smile:

1 Like

This happened to me, too. i edited the description and tags on of one of my gigs today and the gig no longer shows up in search results at all. I submitted a ticket to Customer Support. Will advise on what I find out.

2 Likes

I had same problem. I contacted customer support. They fixed it. Contact them they will re index your gig. And also mind that editing gig may fall gig rank.

1 Like

If you have a good position of gig - it is not recommended to edit them! Because they immediately drop out of the list.

Thanks

Same happened to my top selling gig.

Before you could fix it with changing description, tags or gig images but that’s not working anymore.

The algorithm of the site changed and Fiverr became too saturated.

1 Like

@rankwinz I wish I had known that before I edited it. That’s really unfortunate.

@alonercro When did this happen? I updated my gig pictures at the beginning of February and had my best month on Fiverr. I updated my description and completely fell out of the results.

1 Like

2 months ago, I only changed one sentence in my description and delivery time for my each package.

I had to do it because I didn’t request from buyers to contact me first so I had a lot of cancellations due to buyers asking for too much for the low price.

I was afraid of losing my level 2 badge and I still lost it because I had no new orders.

I’ve changed my gig multiple times already and nothing helps.

Try with old description again, maybe you’ll restore rank.

1 Like

Update: Customer Service responded to me. The rep explained that whenever a gig is updated, it goes through a review/validation process by their Editorial Team. He told me that he forwarded my gig and my service ticket to the Editorial Team for review, and that he would update me once he heard back from them.

So fingers crossed, hopefully my gig shows back up soon!

1 Like
1 Like

Further update: roughly 18 hours after submitting my Customer Service ticket, Fiverr Support notified me that my gig had been reviewed and was back in search results. I confirmed that it is now showing up again in search and a few hours after that, I started receiving orders again. All appears to be working correctly now. Thanks, Fiverr Support!

2 Likes

Good news, aaronbushell! I’m in a similar situation about gigs showing in various searches, would you mind sharing the CS ticket categories you chose? None really seem to fit.

2 Likes

Hi
Thank you so much for Good news
i dont no the cs ticket categories but where i found cs ticket categories?
please suggest me Here is my gig Link https://www.fiverr.com/vamoon/promote-youtube-video-viral-by-social-media-within-24-hours#!
Thanks
Moon

1 Like

Hi, last time I had same issue, I put my ticket in “Metadata” category. CS replied, and gig got back in search results.

3 Likes