I was late to deliver my order. What i do?

sagagraphics

I was late to deliver my order 5 minutes. Is there any risk? But buyer is not online that time.

But buyer is not online that time.

Your buyer doesn’t have to be online for you to deliver. Always deliver before the deadline.

It shouldn’t matter to you whether your buyer is online or not. They order, you deliver. 🙂

Always work to ensure that you deliver on time. But I do find that on some long term and large projects, due to circumstances beyond my control, I am unable to meet up with the pre-agreed deadline. What I do is to add an additional day or two during the initial agreement with the buyer. If that fails, I always try to get their understanding, once I’m sure I won’t be meeting up with the deadline, and ask for an extension.
Hope this helps. 😉

Always work to ensure that you deliver on time. But I do find that on some long term and large projects, due to circumstances beyond my control, I am unable to meet up with the pre-agreed deadline. What I do is to add an additional day or two during the initial agreement with the buyer. If that fails, I always try to get their understanding, once I’m sure I won’t be meeting up with the deadline, and ask for an extension.

Hope this helps. 😉

Yeah! Thank you!!!

I was late to deliver my order 5 minutes. Is there any risk? But buyer is not online that time.

Its doesn’t matter whether buyer online or offline

You should have got notification in your email, fiverr message etc

Secondly, if you feel it might take some more time, then always go to order Resolution Center for asking more time from Buyer. 95% time buyer will agree and accept your extension.

However at present, just Forget and Go ahead, as you can not change past.

Its doesn’t matter whether buyer online or offline

You should have got notification in your email, fiverr message etc

Secondly, if you feel it might take some more time, then always go to order Resolution Center for asking more time from Buyer. 95% time buyer will agree and accept your extension.

However at present, just Forget and Go ahead, as you can not change past.

Thank you. Very helpful.

Archived