Fiverr Community Forum

I was offline and buyer give me a order and gave bad review

Can anyone tell me what should i do?

2 Likes

There is nothing you can do. Try to avoid what caused this so that it doesn’t happen again.

Edit: A late delivery 1* review is automatically given by Fiverr.

3 Likes

I’m sorry this happened to you. From now on check fiverr every day.

I was offline and buyer give me a order and gave bad review

If you don’t mind explaining because I don’t understand…

You say a buyer placed an order while you were offline and he gave you a bad review. How is this possible?

If you were offline, you couldn’t start working on the order. Being so, the buyer has no way to review/rate you. The only way a buyer can do this, is once the seller starts to work, deliver the order and it’s marked as complete.

3 Likes

When the order is very late (48 hours after the deadline or something like that), buyer can cancel it, and the seller gets an automated 1 star review stating that the order was cancelled and that the seller failed to deliver on time.

3 Likes

As I can see the Review is automatic as you failed to deliver order on time.

Even if a seller hasn’t open it and start yet to work on it and the clock isn’t running? :flushed:

I understand a buyer can cancel anytime but this? :flushed:

As soon as the seller receives the order and the buyer fulfills all the requirements of the gig, the timer gets started automatically… doesn’t matter whether the seller checks their profile/orders or not.

3 Likes

After the buyer submits the required information, the clock starts running.

3 Likes

Supposedly the seller is the one to say whether the requirements were fulfilled or not (there’s a button to it) and that can only happen once the seller opens the order. If the seller doesn’t open the order, the clock can’t start running. The order will just be sitting there waiting it’s turn to be opened. I still don’t get it… :flushed: :slightly_frowning_face:

That’s not how it works. When an order is placed the clock starts running.

edit: once the requirements are filled in by the buyer the clock starts.

2 Likes

Yes, but that’s only to send a message to the buyer acknowledging that you have received everything that is required to complete the order. It is just a message… It doesn’t alter the “order status” in any way.

If all the gig requirements (as stated in the gig requirements section while editing your gigs) have been fulfilled, the clock just starts ticking.

3 Likes

Even if the order is in queue?

As I said once the buyer fills in the requirements the clock starts. Of course if it’s in queue.

It does not wait for the seller to get around to checking it and approving it.

2 Likes

Ok, thanks. Good to know that delivery doesn’t depend on when you open the order but on when it is placed.