I was one on fiverr with a Unique gig but now got many Competitor with the same gig copied

razanoor

I joined Fiverr in 2013, I searched for a gig with many possible keywords I wanted to make sure to find a gig that was not available on Fiverr and not created by anyone so that I would be one on Fiverr who have this unique gig and I did it.

I used to get orders day by day but after some weeks I saw there were many competitors who copied my title and was giving the same service to Buyers. And then after some times they had more orders than me and some of them are now TOP RATED SELLER. My gig that I started first on Fiverr isn’t being ordered.

Now, I am earning from other gigs but it is still there in wish that may be some time it will get alive 😦

I get sellers who sell what I sell, with the exact same gigs, asking to buy my gigs that they copied from me. Tonight it happened again, she has my own gig copied and wants to now buy that gig from me, and is asking questions showing she is clueless about it although she has reviews showing she is selling it.

Archived