Fiverr Forum

I was unable to link my fiverr account to payoneer

Hello,
Payoneer block my account due to some reasons, now i was unable to link another payoneer account to my fiverr account. is there any solution for this issue? Can we link second payoneer accout to fiverr?

2 Likes

Hello, contact Fiverr support they will remove the Payoneer account linked to your Fiverr account.

2 Likes

I contacted them but my problem was not resolved.

1 Like

What was their reply?

1 Like

they told me to contact with payoneer cs and payoneer told me to contact with fiverr.

1 Like

When did you contacted them?

1 Like

I think 3 to 4 months ago.

1 Like

In may they have change their policy so now you have to contact fiverr support in order to change your Payoneer account.

1 Like

Have you face this type of issue ?

1 Like

contact customer support of both payoneer and fiverr they will resolve your problem

2 Likes

Payoneer CS said that they was unable to remove or change anything from banned account. They refused to remove my payee id from funding source.

1 Like

Yes I have faced it few days a ago Payoneer said to me that they have changed their policy so now you have to contact Fiverr support in order to change your Payoneer account.

2 Likes

I’ve opened a support ticket and waiting for their reply.

1 Like

Can you please tell me why your payoneer account got banned. In my case the told me that they banned my account due to some illegal activity.

1 Like