Fiverr Community Forum

I will 24hour product transparent background remove e commerce site

Hi, I’m full time Professional FIVER Freelancer. Over the last 3years. I have advanced knowledge and also qualify design. i have completed many Photoshop works related to Background Remove, Photo Editing, Image Cutout or Deep Etching, Photo Retouching, Clipping Path, Color Correction, Manipulation, Cover Designing, Image Composting, Manipulations etc. I have mastered following traits of Photoshop through years of training and experience. Here is the full list of services that I provide: <> Product Photo Editing for e-Commerce Website <> Background Remove or Image Cutout <> Clipping Path or Deep Etching <> Photo Retouching (Product, Fashion etc) <> Image Manipulation <> Photography Retouching <> Jewelry Picture Editing <> Color Correction & Color Changing <> Masking (Erase & Hair Masking) <> I’m 24 hours/7 days ready to services …!!! My primary aim is to get your utmost admiration through working timely, accurately and yielding best results. And now I have devoted myself to a build up a very successful and promising career at FIVER…

Brother , please here is only tips for seller not for promotional ads please be warned or fiverr will have to do something about your account

1 Like

Hey

if you are a “full time Professional Over the last 3years” then you should know that this is not a place for GIG promotion. Be careful.

1 Like

okey sry

ok sry

From <> where
<>
Did
<>
you
<>
copy
<>
your <> description? :smiley: