I will add 20000 vistors for your website

i will give you20000 visitors for your website in cheap price and also we will give you fastest delivery timing.

Note: Traffic are real we are not useing any bot or traffic exchange.

Note: we will not give you any guarentee for sell .

OFFER DETIAL: GET FASTEST 20000 VISITORS FOR YOUR WEBSITE
@ NOT BOT OR HETLEAP
@ 90% USA TRAFFIC
@ 100% ADSENES SAFE
@ NO CHINA TRAFFIC
@ADULT WEBSITE ALLOWED
@ NO DIRECT DOWNLOAD OR AUTO VIDEO PLAYING NOT ALLOWED

https://www.fiverr.com/noshad500/add-20000-vistors-for-your-website

You cannot provide 20,000 unique, valuable website visitors – especially not USA traffic, when you are in Pakistan. Please do not try to scam people with a service you cannot follow through on.

1. Don’t use a game icon as your profile pic. The current one is copyright protected.
  2. There is no benefit on Jingling traffic. It’s pretty useless…

best of luck dear do as people like your work

Where are the admins around when we need them? This is a scam. Although you do not mention a timeframe I still see this as not possible. No way you can get 20.000 visitors to a site. Good luck, take your scam elsewhere.

it is not scam

i really provide it

it is not scam

i really provide it

hAVE LOOK AT HERE

https://www.fiverr.com/noshad500/edit-a-photo-for-you

What does a photo editing gig have to do with you original offer of sending 20K visitors to a website? How is this helping your case?

both are different offers

http://traffic-rider.en.uptodown.com/android

You are using a copyright protected icon as your profile image. Can`t the devs of that game make a copyright infregmentation case on you for that?

For Forum Staffs : You can remove the link if you think it violates the Forum rules. :slight_smile:

That’s not Possible with unique real visitors. Do not make fool people. i have 3 personal websites from past 4 years i know how SEO Work and how Fake Views work… So do not Scam here…

Let’s learn to be fair when casting aspersions. The fact that someone lives in Pakistan does not mean that they cannot offer US traffic. The the World Wide Web we’re talking about, so anybody can be anywhere and do whatever.

We should rather focus on how genuine his gig is.

it is not scam i already told in above messages

His gig is hardly offering a “genuine” service. It’s not even something he can even remotely guarantee. I’ve been around a while (I’ve even been a mod on the Fiverr forums). I also market and promote plenty of online projects. I can spot false or trumped up claims when I see them.

ohhh your a mod on fiverr forums. guess your an expert on everything considering this place sucks.

My comment was predicated on the way you related his supposed scam just because he lives in Pakistan. SEO is a service that can be performed from any corner of the world for any part of the world.

That is your opinion, sad as it appears to be. If Fiverr is not to your liking, and you are that disgusted with your personal experience here, you are welcome to find other income opportunities that are more to your liking.