Fiverr Forum

I will add facebook 1200 real likes for photo post or status for $5

Welcome to The Best Gig On Fiverr Excellent Positive Reviews.

https://www.fiverr.com/websoftsociety/make-you-a-professional-facebook-fan-page-a1a61d62-3375-4f82-a4e5-55717aee2c05

I will do add 1200+ High Quality Real and permanent facebook likes for your photo post or status or videos. Note:-this gig is not for fanpage bt Fan page any post I will give you 1200+ likes only photo post ,status or video.

For $5 you will get:

1200+ verified and genuine

100% Safe and permanent

Money back guarantee

Express Delivery.

Quick Responsiveness.

No need of any admin access

No Fake Bots

24/7 Customer Support

fans from worldwide

Message me if you have questions.

Place Your Order Now! if you want high quality work.

Get Your Business Growing with Sharifxpress

See extras for more…

This post belongs in the My Fiverr Gigs section, not in the “Seller Tips” as this is not a “tip” but an attempt to get people to buy your Gig…

Also, don’t be surprised if your Gig selling Likes gets removed from the search or pages of Fiverr. They are cracking down on these types of Gigs as they break the TOS of these 3rd party social media sites.

GG

Reply to @genuineguidance: I’ve been seeing SO MANY of these types of gigs that I thought it wasn’t against the TOS anymore! I knew that a year ago these types of gigs were almost instantly deleted, however now I am seeing buyers with 30+ sales with these types of gigs so I thought it was fine now. Thanks for the heads up!