I will animate a professional video with your logo for just five dollars!

If you’re looking for an eye catching intro/outro to professionally and prominently display your logo, website, and social media websites: this is what you are looking for!

This is what you’ll be receiving:

Basic Package: For just $5 you will get a professionally animated video showcasing your logo and website rendered in 480p against a background of a color that either you will choose or that I will pick which will complement your logo nicely.

High Definition Package: For just $10, I will render out the above described project in a crisp, high resolution 1080p format perfect for beautifully showcasing your logo commercially.

High Definition Social Media Package: For just $15 dollars, I will do everything described in the High Definition Package as well as include up to three social media websites of your choosing.

Sound effects and music can be added in upon request free of charge! Everything will be rendered in an .mp4 file format unless otherwise asked. The website link can also be substituted for an address or email, as well.

Do not be afraid to contact me if you have any questions!

https://www.fiverr.com/justinconti/animate-a-professional-video-with-your-logo-for-five-dollars

This is my first gig, and I’m really looking to make a name for myself on this website. Any feedback would be appreciated!

Bump!

Bump!

Bump!