Fiverr Forum

I will Answer 6 questions on Yahoo answers - Fully Targeted

I will answer 6 questions on yahoo answers, the answers will be fully targeted to your website / niche. The answer will appear in the “source” column and as we answer from level 2 accounts the url will of course be clickable. Ontop of this! I will then ping the url to my linklicious pro account which has a 100% crawling guarantee.

Anyway grab your hands on this package today! You will not be disappointed.

http://fiverr.com/lukefisher/answer-6-questions-on-yahoo-answers-fully-targeted

Good luck :slight_smile:

This is a great gig.

Thank you :slight_smile: remember to collect it if you like the gig :slight_smile:

Gig collected :slight_smile:

@lukefisher: you might want to change your avatar - being a sheep may lose you some sales :slight_smile:

Touché I will get right on it :slight_smile:

Thanks for the advice.

Regards,

Luke

You’re welcome :slight_smile:

Profile picture has been updated. If there is anything else you can do to help, please do tell.

Regards,

Luke

This is a great gig.

Thank you :slight_smile: remember to collect it if you like the gig :slight_smile:

@lukefisher: you might want to change your avatar - being a sheep may lose you some sales :slight_smile:

Thanks for the advice.

Regards,

Luke

You’re welcome :slight_smile:

Profile picture has been updated. If there is anything else you can do to help, please do tell.

Regards,

Luke

This is a great gig.

Thanks for the advice.

Regards,

Luke