I will answer one question about someone you know for $5

I am what is commonly called a psychic. I have been active since I was a teenager, using my gifts to help others. My abilities work by looking at photos of people, and tapping into a ‘higher level’ where I gain insights which I then share with people who ask for my help.

Send me a photo of someone you know, and something you would like to know more about them and I will do a reading and provide you with the answers you seek.

If you are unsure of someone new in your life, or about someone you haven’t seen in a long time, I can give you more information, and advise you on issues that may arise because of the path they are currently on.

Example questions include;

1. Can I trust this person?
  2. Will this person be a good boss?
  3. Is this person happy?

My typical readings are between 200 and 300 words. I don’t use special software nor do i request more information from you. I also won’t waste anyone’s time or money by filling in details that aren’t there, nor take up space with unnecessary ‘psychic fluff’. I don’t talk with the dead, nor provide locating services.

In the year I have been on Fiverr, I have provided readings and answered questions for around 50 people. I look forward to the opportunity to do the same for you, too.