Fiverr Forum

I will audit your website and give you killer SEO report

SEO Power Audit Report — all your ever-needed optimization functionality packed together.

I will audit your site and, i will give a comprehensive A-Z on-page S E O optimization report with more than 50+ pages that are easy to follow, read and understand. This comprehensive Report will turn your website into an unshakable search engine leader using the only world’s best award-winning methods.

Why this Gig is Amazing ?

Comprehensive. You won’t ever need buy any highly priced software to do this task — right now you can get this report in Cheapest Price that is absolutely enough to achieve and maintain top traffic–generating positions in any search engine.

Straightforward and fast. This Audit Report will assists and guides you in quickly undertaking every search engine optimization task essential to acquire the #1 placement in almost any search engine.

Frequently updated. My Server has the power and abilities to safeguard your website against latest Hummingbird and Penguin Updates.

I will deliver the report in PDF or HTML format, and which contains:

Website & Page Structure Audit

Page Optimization Audit

Speed Performance Analysis

Search Engine Simulation

http://www.fiverr.com/supportassist/audit-your-website-and-give-you-killer-seo-report