I will be your perfect ghostwriter for articles,blog posts,essays and ebooks for a small price

Hello!I am an inspiring content and creative writer with 3 years of experience in writing and proofreading articles,blog posts,essays,ghostwriting and providing help on your ebook.I am a fluent English speaker and writer and am able to write in any genre.As someone who has great passion for writing i take all my jobs very seriously;i promise to provide you with only top quality with no plagiarism,that is well written and well-researched.Since customer service is very important to me,i strive to finish and deliver my work under 24h or earlier,while still maintaining the top quality i promised.Good communication and overall experience is guaranteed while working with me.As a new fiverr user,it would really bring me joy if you would check out my page or order.I look forward to working with you!

https://www.fiverr.com/angelamarkovic

I see you offer an essay writing gig which is not allowed on Fiverr. Such gigs are being removed and this can happen at any time.

According to Fiverr TOS Update on October 2017, It is prohibited to take orders or make gigs which says that Someone’s academic work would be done or will be assisted.

Nice service.
Good luck