I will be your personal accountability partner

For video, please visit the official Fiverr page:

https://www.fiverr.com/yourgoalsdone/be-your-personal-accountability-partner?funnel=2014093018523925415422240

Your Personal Accountability Partner

Menu:

$5 -

• I ask for your specific goal (What, by when)
  • I email you up to 2 times holding you accountable for achieving your goal, giving inspirational quotes or thoughts when needed

$10 –
  • I ask for specific goal (What, by when)
  • I email you up to 4 times holding you accountable for achieving your goal, giving inspirational quotes or thoughts when needed
  • Whatever surplus of emails remain after you complete your goal goes to accomplishing another goal! If you’re really on it, we can accomplish 4 goals!

$20 -
  • I email you up to 8 times holding you accountable for achieving your goal, giving inspirational quotes or thoughts when needed
  • Whatever surplus of emails remain after you complete your goal goes to accomplishing another goal! If you’re really on it, we can accomplish 8 goals!

$40 -
  • I email you up to 16 times holding you accountable for achieving your goal, giving inspirational quotes or thoughts when needed
  • Whatever surplus of emails remain after you complete your goal goes to accomplishing another goal! If you’re really on it, we can accomplish 16 goals