Fiverr Forum

I will build a high quality mailing list for your Keywords or Niche

https://nl.fiverr.com/marketingbear/build-a-mail-list-for-your-keyword-or-niche?funnel=201502171521104764110740

List building is without discussion one of the most important things to start an online business,

But often i see people saying “why would I EVER want to build a mailing list?”

people say they dont want emails. they want pageviews…

because more pageviews mean more ad revenue TODAY!

they’re focusing on pointless things like social media… or worse… pageviews (STILL!).

but let me tell you this, If you’re not building a targeted list for your business, you’re making a HUGE mistake.

Email is king. It’s the best way to build an engaged audience, sell a product online, or create hype around your next big event or service project. Without it, you will really struggle to get the kind of traction your message deserves.

Why is email so powerful? Three reasons:

Email is personal. It’s casual and friendly — a great way to build trust with people.

Email is direct. No middlemen. Your message: delivered straight to your audience.

Email is private. People can be themselves and openly share what they’re struggling with, what they want, or questions they have (unlike public comments on a blog post, for example).

If you haven’t tapped into the power of a good mail list, you’re missing opportunities to engage with people who want to hear from you.

There are many people out there who will give you “so called” list building tips or trade u list building strategies.

But lets be honest, most of those so called tips are worth close to nothing or won’t help you at all.

I dont offer tips or strategies for building an email list, I WILL ACTUALLY DO IT FOR YOU!

After years of working in E-commerce and in data management i have the knowledge and know how to build

a High quality mail list for your Business 100% tailored for the Niche u are in or want to target.

What i DO NOT offer:

• quick made shabby lists
  • outdated non active lists
  • list existing out of unknown mail providers

What i DO offer:

• Targeted high quality mail lists
  • Active adresses
  • More leads/sales trough providing the best mailing list
  • A targeted aucience for your mail publicity

I take pride in what i do and will always strife to offer my clients the best lists i can make for them.

So if u have any questions or want to order my Gig you can just use the link below.

Don’t wait and get your quality mailing list today,