I will cast an extremely powerful vedic mantra spell to grant you your wish. change your luck now

I WILL CAST AN EXTREMELY POWERFUL VEDIC MANTRA SPELL TO GRANT YOU YOUR LEGITIMATE WISH

The power of Vedic Mantras is indisputable. Vedic Mantras are the most ancient of all Spells ever known to mankind. The Vedic Mantra Spells are based on the most technically accurate, advanced and scientific principles of Vedic Astrology, Cosmology & Akhsharas (Sounds / phonetics) which are directly linked to the cosmic forces that shape our lives. I have an experience of more then 20 years in Vedic Mantras, Vedic Astrology, Psychic Healing, Alternative Health and Spiritual Diagnosis. Unlike other services, offered by charlatans and inexperienced quacks, who merely brag of casting spells, my service will FIRST CAST your VEDIC HOROSCOPE (KUNDLI) and then identify the most SUITABLE/PERFECT MANTRA for the specific purpose / wish that you SEEK. Only thereafter, shall i cast a VEDIC MANTRA SPELL for your wish, according to the most secret, unpublished and rare procedures of the spiritual path, known only to the most Advanced Mystics!

I gurantee you that This is the most unique SPELL / MANTRA casting service ever on FIVERR. You will be told exactly what Mantra was detected as the BEST Mantra for your WISH through a detailed astrological analysis before CASTING it. In this manner, you will get a scientific and technical proof that your case was uniquely, thoroughly and scientifically analyzed according to a Mystical Science before any MANTRA SPELL was CAST. This is in contrast to dozens of fake quacks on fiverr and elsewhere who just fool you with empty claims like: I am blessed, people say this and that about me, i see visions, i have been known to have secret powers since childhood, i am a qualified mystic with 20 years of experience, etc etc .

IT IS VERY EASY TO CLAIM SOMETHING BUT EXTREMELY DIFFICULT TO PROVE IT SCIENTIFICALLY!

My approach is based on SOUND TECHNICAL PRINCIPLES that can be DEMONSTRATED and PROVED with EXPLICIT TECHNICAL RULES AND PRINCIPLES OF MYSTICAL OCCULT SCIENCES.

This unique and scientific approach is something, WHICH NO OTHER MYSTICAL SERVICE PROVIDER OFFERS ON FIVERR!

So hurry up, message me and book yourself for a custom offer for a technically sound, indepth and extremely powerful VEDIC MANTRA SPELL!

I will charge $40 for the complete package which will include:

1. Casting of more then 1 dozen of your most improtant Veddic Astrological Charts
  2. Indepth Analysis of your chart to detect the best and most Powerful Vedic Mantra Spell for your Wish
  3. Casting of the Extremely Powerful Vedic Mantra Spell on your behalf, according to the most rare, unpublished and secret principles, known only to the most Advanced mystics.
  4. Further advice for any remedies on the basis of your Vedic Birth Charts.

Please keep the following details ready to provide, when you contact me for this fabulous life transforming service:

1)Your Full Name
  5. Your Date of Birth
  6. Your Time of Birth
  7. Your City/Country of Birth
  8. Your Current Location (City/Country)
  9. A brief description of one single wish

(As a fair usage policy this offer is valid for ONE WISH per $40 Order. For multiple wishes, order as many times)

Extra Add-On:

Your Spell can be cast repeatedly for a number of days for a specific number of times that can range from 108 to 10,800 counts per day. This can tremendously maximize the effects of the powerful mantras.

The charges for this Add-On are: $40 per extra day.

For example if you want your Extremely Powerful Vedic Mantra’s intensity to be maximized and want me to get the recitations done for an extra 3 days, the extra charges would be 3x20 = $60

Looking forward to serve you the VERY BEST!

Many thanks,

Farid Jilani

Here are the requirements for my mantra spells:

1- Your complete birth details as mentioned in the gig requirements of the gig.
2- A most recent photo of you… like a passport photo style front shot, to cast energy projection upon with the mantras.
3- The One Wish (one wish is allowed per gig order) that you would like to be fulfilled.
4- The number of days for which you want the spell to be cast continuously (determined by your desire for intensity of result and obviously by your budget as well).

Contact me privately for designing a custom package for your specific needs. Many Thanks.

There is no such thing as a QUICK FIX in spirituality. Do not fall in trap of Those who make such false claims. Such people are not spiritual healers. They are charlatans. Wolves in the cloak of Sheep. For a technically sound, spiritually perfect and humble service contact me now. I do not make Godly claims like other people. I try my best to assist you as a humble human being with 100% conviction in Divine Power.

Do not be fooled by untrained fake self-acclaimed healers on fiverr and elsewhere. Get your services done from someone who can demonstrate their service with scientific truths in a detailed report with the advanced principles of Vedic Astrology, Cosmology and Mysticism.

I am looking foward to serve you the very best. Thanks.

Get Amazing results with the Powerful Mantras/Spells cast with the help of Vedic Astrology. Contact me now for package details.

I will cleanse your negative energy and fill you with positive energy with this amazing service based on the ancient secrets of Vedic Astrology, the most reliable and accurate form of Astrology ever.

All your problems can be countered with the EXTREMELY POWERFUL VEDIC MANTRAS selected AFTER CAREFUL ANALYSIS Of YOUR BIRTH CHART.

Contact me now for a custom offer!

The Vedic Mantras are based on sounds that are directly linked to vibrations in the Cosmos. They are your channel to play with the cosmic forces, which in turn play with our consciousness and destiny. Choose my service to get amazing results.

Run Free and Fearless into the Future with Amazing Mantra Power cast with the technical support of Vedic Astrology. Contact me now for further details. Request a custom offer

Powerful Spells / Mantras can transform your life. You only need the will to succeed. Leave the rest on Divine Powers!

“It’s common knowledge that a large percentage of Wall Street brokers use astrology”

• Donald Regan