Fiverr Forum

I will cast you a powerful love spell using poppets

https://www.fiverr.com/palmistryalyssa/use-chinese-taoist-occult-magic-to-cast-a-love-spell

1 Like

Hello. Do you offer real proof of your casting? And by that i don’t mean one general picture with a candle or something like that, that has no personal mark of the client on it, like mostly of the casters out there… Does your spell work on more difficult situations? like the two persons not being in speaking terms. Thank you.

That’s breaking confidentiality which I do not want to do.

For a poppet or doll baby love or other spell to work, you need to “fix” or stuff the doll with the personal effects of the petitioner or whom they are wanting you to do the work on. Not sure how you would be able to do that type of Gig here given you cannot have outside contact.

GG

1 Like

How is that breaking confidentiality. :))) So the answer is no. Thanks.
Indeed. I agree GG. But i wanted to see the answer since there are so many casters out there on fiverr, who claim to offer proof and they don’t even bother setting up a simple ritual.

It would be breaking confidentiality or outside contact due to the fact you would have to send personal effects for her to “fix” the doll baby. I would imagine many here who set up spell type services send out the same photos of their “altar” or candles used in the rituals they say they are doing. NOT ALL do this - I am sure there are some here who do the actual work, but, working with poppets and getting results requires personal effects to stuff the doll with. Otherwise, you are wasting your time.

GG