I will convert your logo,design or anything to a high quality vector file for $5

• Do you have a logo/design/text that only exists in printed form and need to use it in a new project?

• Do you only have a low quality .jpg or .gif file of your artwork and you get very poor results when you print it?

• Does the quality of your artwork get worse and worse every time you scale it up?

• Maybe you have send your file to a print shop and they can’t use it because it doesn’t have the proper colors they need: Pantone®, cmyk, etc.

• Maybe your logo only exist in a PowerPoint, Word, Excel, .jpg, .gif or similar file and the designer/print shop asked you for a “vector file”, “Illustrator file”, etc.

If you identify yourself with any of these situations, then I can help you!

I have years of experience creating high quality vector files based on low quality or printed samples.

Send me your image/file and I will let you know ASAP if I can use it.

If you only have a printed sample, scan the document at 300dpi or a higher resolution.

If I take the job, I guarantee results.

The basic gig covers a simple logo/design and the final result is delivered in an Adobe Illustrator® (.ai) or a PDF file.

https://www.fiverr.com/arif303096/concert-your-logo-or-text-to-a-high-quality-vector-file?funnel=2014101421114123719886900