Fiverr Forum

I Will Create 6 Different Intro Animation In 24 Hours

https://www.fiverr.com/digilabmotion/create-6-different-intro-animation-in-24-hours

Hello My Name is Joyson Simon. I Am a Professional Motion Graphic And Vfx artist From India. And I Would Love to Make Awesome Intro Animation for You You will Get 6 different Types Intro Animation

What Will You Get -

I will Create 6 Different Types Of Intro Animation For You

Gold Particle Animation
Clean Logo Animation
3D Logo Animation
3D Particle Animation
Light Logo Animation
Glitch Intro Animation

Create 6 video Intro animation with your logo
Final output In Full Hd Quality
Superb Pixel and Colour

Why Choose ME -

I Am a Professional Motion Graphic And Vfx Artist
I Respond Quickly And Deliver My Gigs On Time
I Offer a 100% Guarantee On all my Gigs - If you are not Happy With The Product , I will Re-do

Video will be Youtube, video ready, Facebook and More!

How to Order

Just Send Me Your Logo

I will also Add tag line, slogan or Webb Address You would Like For No Extra Charge

Your Logo Should Be High Quality on A transparent Background in either PNG , PSD Format

Well we spoke about that today :slight_smile: You realize that if you use videohive templates (and audiojungle sound) you would need to purchase 6 licenses (1 for each animation you create from a template) in order to make 1 order on fiverr legal?

If you sell those 6 animations several times, without having purchased a license on Videohive for each of the videos, it’s illegal. Not to mention the audiojungle sfx to that. The Regular and Extended licenses allow you to create one end product from a purchased template.

This is my own work man . idont give sound effect my work its only preview purpose please check my gig
I am not mention give sound effect or music . and this 6 different animations iam created my own

you can also check videohive to thees products . thees are my own work

Awesome, if you created them on your own then they are impressive, you are really good and should have sales soon. Good luck with sales!!

Thanks Your valuable feedback

I was just wondering since you were asking about it today and didn’t know if you followed the topic, this one person gave wrong answers regariding licenses.

PS. If you see things from videohive (I mean gigs that sell illegally templates) you can report them to fiverr support or to videohive support. I do this from time to time so they get taken down, the more people report them the better, less scammers and more professionals will be around :slight_smile:

in my post about video hive templets i am see your comment but iam working from my friend short film. that is the reason cant followed the topic . ( My English language is very bad sorry about that)

https://www.fiverr.com/s2/399948aa2f