I will create a Banner, Header, Ad, or Facebook Cover in 48 hours for $5

Hi! :-h

Thank you for viewing my Gig: https://www.fiverr.com/elicoronel16/create-a-banner-header-ad-or-facebook-cover-in-48-hours

For one $5 basic Gig you can order one of the following graphic design services:

• Create one simple Banner, Header or Ad.
  • Design a Facebook cover image.

Basic Gigs will be delivered within 48 hours. The file formats I will deliver to you are .JPG and .PNG.

If your graphic design requirement is not listed above or if it is a more complicated request, please contact me via inbox explaining what you need so I can send you a custom offer ASAP. If you need more than one of the services listed please order one additional basic Gig ($5) for each extra service.

Don’t forget to check the extras!

__

Additional info:

• For a quicker turnaround please be very specific about your request instructions.

• Do not hesitate to send me a message if you have any doubts about your request, I will kindly reply to you as soon as possible.

• We can do minor revisions on the delivered work as my goal is complete satisfaction of my clients. However, that does not include complete RE-DOs.

• For PowerPoint related requests please check my presentation Gig or send me a message.

• I do not design info graphics.

__

I am looking forward to working with you!

Thanks,

Elizabeth.