I will create a SEO report by analyzing your website and tell the mistakes done against google for$5

We are a professional SEO-analyst. Throughout the 4+ years I have been in the market, not once have I seen an excellent site, SEO wise. For the price of $5 I’m going to analyze your whole website and find out the mistakes that you have done against google and will give you the tips and how to recover form google panda or penguin updates and tell where you should improve your websites Etc…for $5 at only fiverr. :smiley:

ORDER HERE http://fiverr.com/saif4u/create-a-seo-report-by-analyzing-your-website-and-tell-the-mistakes-done-against-google-and-give-you-the-tips-to-recover-from-google-updates

Image about Our gig

NEVER? Even on the sites that rank #1 for really tough keywords?

Good luck on your gig.

Reply to @lparziale: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

Reply to @lparziale: Thanx…I’ll try to help in all ways by analyzing the keywords etc… anyway thank you very much for the wish :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Reply to @lparziale: yes its not easy way but for seo expert its not difficult, its regular work, because seo is continuously process. every time before start seo you should analysis your website due to this you will know that how to improve your ranking and conversion goal. always check your competitor what are they doing, start your seo.