I will create a well researched, SEOd 500 word article for $5

3 years of experience just writing for the web has prepared me for the professional encounter we are about to have. For an article to be successful it should:

1. Attract readers

By crafting punch titles and headlines, I capture the eye of whoever hovers over them. I also make sure search engines find my posts while sounding natural to keep human readers captivated.

2. Convey a clear message

I start by going through your website to see how I can maximize the relevance of my article to your website. I then venture into cyberspace to come up with a cohesive brew of information.

3. Arouse the readers’ interest in the subject

If someone reads your article and simply clicks back, you have failed- you don’t want that. I will craft my articles to encourage readers’ interest in the subject at hand. This will make them dig deeper into your website for more, which exponentially increases your chances for sales.

4. Have Timely Delivery

When I write, I make sure I keep my word on quality while sticking to your schedule.

The highlight of my day is the moment I get that confirmation of satisfaction from my clients. I, therefore, accommodate requests for modifications until you are satisfied.