I will create an awesome Facebook Page for your website and get 200+ International Fans for $5

GIG URL: http://fiverr.com/ishaque/create-an-awesome-facebook-page-for-your-website-business-or-blog-and-get-at-least-200-international-fans-to-the-page

I will create an awesome Facebook Page for your website, business or blog and get at least 200+ Fans to the page guaranteed. Are you thinking that those Fans will be from Bangladesh? No you are wrong. Those will be worldwide. For more check out the gig extras. I will make more than 200+ International real likes. As I have much experience in creating Pages, I will professionally create and design it for your website, business or blog with its description, links and some other information. I will also design a simple Facebook Profile Picture and Cover which will make it perfect. After creating and getting Fans, I will make you admin of the Page. So that, you can maintain your Page. You can surely give me works as I am a Level 1 seller on Fiverr. This offer is only available on Fiverr.