I will create an OUTSTANDING Android app for your eBook or affiliate marketing products for $5

Order this Gig If you want to get in to the FASTEST growing mobile app market (with over 500.000 new device activations every single day) with an app that will signal professionalism! I’ll customize the colors, images, backgrounds, fonts and icons until it’s PERFECT for you and it matches your existing color scheme (→ For customization, please click “Order more than one” and choose 2 ←). Give a boost to the promotion of your eBook or reach new customers with your affiliate products (I can include your affiliate links and PayPal check-outs). You can choose from these features: :heavy_check_mark: About Page :heavy_check_mark: Contacts :heavy_check_mark: E-mail Form :heavy_check_mark: Link to Your Website :heavy_check_mark: Custom HTML page :heavy_check_mark: Audio Player :heavy_check_mark: Google Play :heavy_check_mark: PDF Document :heavy_check_mark: Photo Gallery :heavy_check_mark: Podcast :heavy_check_mark: RSS feed :heavy_check_mark: SHOUTcast Radio :heavy_check_mark: Twitter feed :heavy_check_mark: Location of your business :heavy_check_mark: Facebook feed :heavy_check_mark: Flickr :heavy_check_mark: YouTube feed. ★ You will LOVE your app – I have a MONEY BACK guarantee on this Gig so you have nothing to lose! ★

Gig’s URL: http://fiverr.com/insplisity/create-an-outstanding-android-app-for-your-ebook-or-affiliate-marketing-needs

Thanks!

Henrik