Fiverr Community Forum

I will create an outstanding icon or favicon

Favicons are small icons, displayed in the address bar of your web browser. Icons are representative symbols or representations of your existing logo. Icons and favicons give your website an edge and they also make your brand more recognisable. If you are serious about your business and online identity, you will understand the vital importance of an icon or favicon.

** File sizes include: 16px, 32px, 48px, 64px, 128px, 256px, .PNG, .ICO **

** Final product will be delivered in .PNG and .ICO in 16px file size, with additional file sizes, according to purchased package **

** If you need your icon right away, you will be happy to know that we have quick delivery options on our packages and ‘Premium’ and ‘Pro’ packages have priority **

If you are in need of the perfect icon/favicon package, this is the gig for you! For an affordable price, I will create exactly what you need! My reviews prove the extent I go to please customers, and I guarantee you a positive experience.

I very much look forward to working with you and urge you to purchase this gig. I also accept service trades, and would happy to make a ‘gig for gig’ deal.

https://www.fiverr.com/mackwhyte/improve-your-logo-vecorise-it-and-favicon-it?extras=29650040&funnel=3e0a75af-392c-42ee-8c59-326e56565e87