Fiverr Forum

I Will Create Any Web Email Address

Email Address Create

Hello buyers,
I will provide you email create service as per your need. I am an experienced email marketer and i can create any kind of email address for you in on time delivery
Only inform me about your needs & tell me what kind of email address are you need.
I will provide you all kind of email address with strong passwords. Such as gmail,hotmail,yahoo,yandex,msn etc
I will also provide you any custom mail,edu mail and business mail create service.
If there have no mentioned any of email create service,please message me first before you order.
you are get 100% customer satisfaction from me.
If you have any missunderstanding please,contact me for ensure that.
I’m waiting for your ORDER
Thanks

Please visit the link and see my gig.my gig link is given below:
https://www.fiverr.com/sawdagor/create-any-web-email-address-a796dd66-d87b-4b0c-8311-9005cac3fce3

1 Like

.edu is only authorized for official educational institutes: Universities, Colleges, etc.

You can’t sell those.

1 Like

I mean i will sell edu mail for amazone prime.
do you understands?

1 Like

35$ for 35 emails 3days
70$ for 60 emails 5days
150$ for 120 email 10days
What if I buy the one for 35$ 4 times? Won’t you give me 140email at a total of 140$. If I buy them at the same time you will have to deliver them in 3 days compare to waiting 10 days to get 120 emails… In the end it will be cheaper to buy multiple basic gigs.

You can buy as you wish I’m here 24/7.
Are you need this service?

1 Like

Nope I don’t need the service I am very much capable of registering for an email address for free. I was pointing out what you might need to tweak in you gig.

Selling email addresses is prohibited here.