Fiverr Community Forum

I will create for my new gig

please check for my gig
https://www.fiverr.com/s2/1b6ed4e580

your expertise is in graphic designing & you made a gig on Facebook page creation, amazing!.

1 Like

sir i am sorry i think i know that

1 Like

It’s good, if you know.

Your gig is in the social ad management and optimization section but you are offering to create facebook accounts.

Also Facebook says:

It’s against the [Facebook Community Standards]… to maintain more than one personal account.

I’d check to make sure the gig is okay with Facebook. Also mention any restrictions on your gig (if Facebook allows >1 business account, and I don’t know whether it does, you could mention that). If it’s against another site’s TOS it would also be against Fiverr’s TOS.

1 Like

sir i am really sry i know that

Though if it’s for add accounts one site says “Business manager can host a maximum of 5 ad accounts” and “You can be an admin, advertiser, or analyst on up to 25 ad accounts”.

I don’t know if you can then offer an unlimited number of them.

“I will Create unlimited Facebook and any other social account for you.”

The above is copied from your gig description.

Creating and selling accounts is not allowed on Fiverr. Your gig is likely to be removed at any time.

Make sure to carefully read the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page as a violation can risk your account.

If you type “creating accounts gig denied” in the search bar above there are several posts on the subject.

2 Likes

sir i am remove for this gig i am really sorry

1 Like