I will create professional in detailed SEO Report to boost and optimize your website for $5

I will create professional in detailed SEO Report to boost and optimize your website for $5

Please check this GIG now dont miss it - http://■■■■■■/M91hW

Having a professional SEO report is the best way to optimize and boots your website, and rank higher. I will create an easy to understand SEO report! This is the best way to optimize your site, and rank higher in Search Engines. Just hand the report to your web designer and have him/her implement the minor changes and watch the rankings move!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

►(1)meta tags►(2)h1 & h2 tags►(3)external URLs►(4)Website size►(5)Common keywords►(6)Favicon►(7)Cached pages►(8)Compression►(9)URL canonicalization issues►(10)Libwww-perl►(11)load time►(12)Server signature►(13)Directory browsing►(14)Check where the visitors are coming from►(15)Image expires tag►(16)Full list of objects requested►(17)Nested tables►(18)Number of HTTP requests(19)Website IP►(20)IP canonicalization issues►You will get all of this with details full REPORT in PDF ║══════════════════════════════════║