Fiverr Community Forum

I will create-professional logo for your business

Hello,

Are you looking for professional logo designing. I am professional logo designer. If you think about create some new logo design for your business please visit on my gig.

https://www.fiverr.com/skyway2020/do-graphic-design-and-professional-logo-design

Thanking you.

1 Like

Kindly work on your gig Photos. That is not delivering any sense. It should be some of your previous work or the service you provide in a meaningful way.

1 Like

Ok

Thanks for guidance

2 Likes

As @salehayat already said that’s not going to work. Your basic package is starting 40$ but you are not even showing any of your previous examples that you already created in the past.

To charge higher prices you need to offer a premium service and have an amazing portfolio so people could trust you. Right now it’s very unclear what you can create.

3 Likes

Good day @skyway2020, Just checked your gig, but unfortunate it doesn’t look very promising. You here since June, so why aren’t you serious about your work? I suggest to optimize your gig and lower the prices. Gradually when you have some clients and reviews rolling in you can always increase your price.

Good luck,

Warmly, Humberto

1 Like

Definitely agree with them, I’m still waiting for my first Professional Design Order However I shall do it in a day for only the starting price of 5 dollars!

1 Like