I will Create Professional T-shirt logo designs

Let me know by message i can show you my gig i currently offer, if you don’t want to personally get it from me you can send my gig to all your Family & Friends across social networks, Facebook, twitter etc. let them know, i will make them Absolutely Professional Logos for their T-shirt business ideas.

This is an Example from ZAZZLE clothing company, i had used my Graphic Logo on a Male Vest, i want to display you what type of High Quality logo offering as seen on the Man with Tank top.

Hey Danny, I’d like to know who told you it was OK to contact me via my inbox on Fiverr, asking me to create posts in the forum about your gig and promote it via my Facebbok and other social networks?

I had Offered Free work in Return for Gig for a Gig, and Apologees, but was offering gig for a gig. as in something in return for doing that.

I never asked for your offer.

So your message was an unsolicited one.

That’s spamming.

Spamming is breaking Fiverr’s ToS and will get your account blocked if you keep this up.

My issue was not with the quality of your “offer”, but with your spamming.

Sorry i did Apologise, i don’t why you have to keep attacking, over when i Apologised properly above. i did say that already. and this is going in Circles and circles.

Can’t understand but to Attack someone twice on here, you seem Bored to repeat it over.

I wasn’t planning on reporting you, but I am bored as you said.

Of course, but i only show cased what talent i had to offer, again i am sorry 2 offend earlier. sorry to offended