Fiverr Forum

I will create Simple Design your BUSINESSCARDS to Look Professional for $5

PROFESSIONAL DESIGNER FOR YOU with 24 HOURS DELIVERYWelcome to my SPECIAL GIGS… “Business card can to promote your products or personal services that help people avail your business”… Here, I will designing a unique, attractive and artistic business card however is different with others and UNLIMITED REVISIONS until you get a 100% SATISFACTION…"[ I DON’T PRINT ]"…One gig is for one double-sided business card… Files (front and back) in JPG or PNG format [ 300dpi ]…The default size would be 3.75" x 2.25" (3.5x2 plus 0.125" on each side)… If you have an example of what you want the card looks like, then great, send me the example or your layout draft. If you would like to give me a tip for the result of my work are beyond your expectation, please do so after you get the result, not before… *** THANK YOU, and I hope you will not be too late to order My gig to get a high quality result… *** O.R.D.E.R…N.O.W ***…!!!

http://fiverr.com/zens92/create-simple-design-your-businesscard-to-look-professional