I will create Woocommerce Flatsome theme based Website for $5

https://www.fiverr.com/shadatbd/create-woocommerce-flatsome-theme-based-website?funnel=2014101809083304111866920

Fragglesrock

I will make you a Complete Wordpress Woocommerce website with this theme.

Amazing!! Thing That you no need to purchase this theme.

1. Demo Setup: Installing the themeforest wordpress theme on your server and make it look similar to demo example.
  2. Logo: Uploading your logo & Choose your menu items from the demo example and I will set it as your site’s menu.
  3. Plugins: Installing and configuring plugins related to the theme (Revolution Slider, LayerSlider, Contact Form 7, Wordpress Visual Composer, WPML, Google Map etc)
  4. Woocommerce: WooCommerce Payment Gateway (Paypal/Credit Card/Bank Transfer) setup
  5. Security: Installation of plugins like Better WP Security and Give unlimited backup Option of your website.
  6. SEO: installa Plugins like WordPress SEO by Yoast, Google Analytics and Google XML Sitemap.

Thank you for being patient and reading this far. Look forward to satisfy you with my quality work

*** Sheriff’s note: Outside links are not permitted on the Forum. Post is also miscategorized – Gig promotion is found in My Fiverr Gigs. Please review the Dos and Donts of the Forum. Link has been removed, and post moved to correct category. ***