I will cure a fear or phobia for $5

I have worked for over 30 years as a magician & hypnotist.

I am NOT a doctor & have no medical qualifications what so ever.

Fears & phobias can be debilitating & stop us dead in our tracks, they can vary widely in specificness & weirdness, & even though we sometimes know that our phobia is totally irrational, it doesn’t help.

You won’t have a phobia i haven’t dealt with.

Over the years i have worked using different techniques & tactics, to help cure fears & phobias…

Some people, roughly 5% can’t be totally cured, but everyone can be helped to make it manageable.

Now this isn’t going to happen for $5…

You will get an initial assessment, and a chance to get to know you, & the severity of your phobia.

I deal more with the person, not the fear.

This is vital in moving forward.

Then once we establish the severity & the fear i will provide trusted tips & tricks to help combat your phobias.

I will remain committed for one week with communication daily.

It’s up to you, but I would not suggest you deal with this kind of thing on Fiverr. I am a certified hypnotherapist myself and I also have an anxiety disorder that does cause certain phobias. It is not easy to help people with phobias even in person, even as a trained hypnotherapist, and on top of that, even as a psychologist with an earned doctoral degree.

Attempting to do this through Skype or some other means could be considered medical malpractice even with your disclaimers and you can cause damage. I don’t mean that it isn’t possible to do what you claim, but on a platform like Fiverr I just don’t think it’s advisable. Helping people with weight loss, cravings to smoke, etc. are less likely to cause actual damaged and might do some good. Phobias are much more complex.

Just my two cents but go for it if you think it’s worth the risk for a starting income of $4. I realize that you said this isn’t going to happen for $5 (what the client spends) so you are not promising to do any major fixes in a one gig session, but you have to provide something for $5 to list it as a gig, so you’ll have to risk offering something for that price to even begin. Your title even says “I will cure a fear or phobia for $5” so you are making an awfully big promise in writing by just stating that.

I do understand your concerns, but i have been helping in this regard for years, I’m new to Fiverr as you can probably tell, & i will certainly look at rewording the title.

I have probably helped well over 200 people over the years, all of whom showed improvement.

Face to face is certainly easier than via skype or email, but i feel that i do have the experience & ability to help.

Obviously if there are medical/mental health issues then i will only suggest to seek medical advice.

I’ve actually found that helping with phobias are easier than quitting smoking or weight loss etc.

Because people want it more.

I realise caution is essential, but i want to help, & i can.

I do appreciate your concerns, & i will give it careful thought.

Thank you.

P.S. I’ve edited the title to ‘I will help with a fear or phobia for $5’

All I can advise is caution. One other thing I will comment on is that you said

mememakermagic said: Obviously if there are medical/mental health issues then i will only suggest to seek medical advice.
I've actually found that helping with phobias are easier than quitting smoking or weight loss etc.

This is your problem exactly. A person with what is actually termed a phobia by any legitimate text is also a person with a mental health issue, period. You might be able to help people with mild fear or anxiety so you could take that into consideration rather than inviting those with diagnosed phobias to try this. That's all I'm going to say on it.