Fiverr Forum

I will custom video editing service

https://www.fiverr.com/ilovecustomers/custom-video-editing-service

edit your own video or from youtube.

you can find any video on youtube and i will , add edit replace anything in video with your own text and logo.

the results is outstanding and comes out looking professional.

• Replace logo on airplane , cars , buildings , anything

• Replace text in video , remove water marks , re-brand logo on shirts ,screens,anything.

• Remove audio or video or replace them with your own.

• Improve quality of the video , change file formats.

• compress output file size so uploading is made easier.

do you have a vi,deo of your self on camera and you noticed your face has spots or something distracting , we can help remove it and make your skin appear to be clean and smooth , re-touch up.

please use gig features to take more advantage of this service.

you will not find any gigs on fiverr like this one.

basic standard gig allows only 1 scene to be edited not full V.ideo , if you want full video edited use gig features.

you can find any video on youtube and i will , add edit replace anything in video with your own text and logo.

Wouldn’t that be against copyright law for them to find any video on youtube and have you add their logo to it?

Yes it would. Which is why this post will be taken down and possibly the gig too if this user doesn’t edit it.

youtube ,means users youtube videos

So why don’t you change the text of the description to say “only videos which you own the copyright to” or something instead of “you can find any video on youtube”

Also why are you offering to remove watermarks from videos?