Fiverr Forum

I will cut out background of 50 images for $5

However complex I will do it for you buy now

https://www.fiverr.com/s2/b2439b6e5a?utm_source=com.google.android.apps.docs_Mobile

3 Likes

There is a website remove bg, and its for free :wink: Unlimited pictures

Welcome to Fiverr Forum. Best wishes :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you so much :blush::hugs:

2 Likes

But I read that remove bg doesn’t give same image quality jus asking :thinking:

1 Like

It gives, of course since its automatic, you have to make some changes :slight_smile:

Okay thanks for this Oscar you’re very kind :blush::kissing_heart:

1 Like

Good service. Go ahead.

Welcome, wish you bright future at fiverr

Really! Can you share

Not allowed to share links here

thank you so much :slight_smile: :relaxed:

Wish you the same :relaxed:

Hello temiidayo if you would like to check what oskars25 recommends here and if you like it there I could further provide with other Photoshop editing services :slight_smile:

Please have a look at my gig - https://www.fiverr.com/graphonicz/make-your-logo-or-real-photo-look-like-sketched-in-coffee

I can place your logo, any message or your face or any memorable photos in coffee, to know more please go through my fiverr gig.

If you have any coffee style or any other requirements of coffee style or any other requirements I will do it for you.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Thanks
Steffi

1 Like

Nice work. Wish you good luck.

Why do the gig images say “for $1” and the title say “for 1 usd” when the gig price is $5?
While you offer 5 images for $5 you can’t really advertise in the title that you’ll do something for $1 when Fiverr charges a min of $5.

Actually its $5 for all 5 images and for each image its $1 thats what I meant I will edit my gig and be more specific ty for this :relaxed: please recommend my gigs whoever may need the service :smiley: I can offer trail or send over some more coffee styles and different designs :blush:

1 Like