Fiverr Forum

I will design 2 Unique And Amazing 3D Ebook COVERS in 24hrs

THE BEST IS AVAILABLE HERE!!! You Been an author, you know that books need cool and eye catching cover.

You cannot just pick up a book because of its content we says that the cover looks nice and good. In the world of reading, you do judge it by its cover, and if you want to target readers and increase your sales you’ve come to the right place for your good covers.

I am a full time graphics designer with experience working with photoshop and have worked on different projects both online and offline. I will design a unique and amazing Ecover, Kindle, CD, DVD, BOX With Bonus in 24hours for just $5.

I will design 2 realistic 3d COVERS that will make your e-book to be 100% unique and very attractive also stand out from others.

I have a perfect deal for you,provide a UNIQUE Cover design. And if you are not pleased, i will provide an UNLIMITED REVISIONS until you reach 100% satisfaction.

I will create professional HIGH resolution (300 dpi) covers for your CD, DVD, eBook or Kindle.

I will give you the following if you order for this gig: JPEG, PNG format and Flat Cover

Order For 3 Professional Covers and get 1 FREE as BONUS Now!!!

You can use the contact me if you have any question

ORDER NOW