I will design a killer and high quality Logo,an effective and custom made for your website,company

Hi, If you are looking for a log0 designer, then I’m your man you need. Please see my recent works at www.flickr.com/photos/uniquelogo1/ or www.flickr.com/photos/master_logo/ and www.flickr.com/photos/microunique/ I’m a student and work here for carry my collage fees.I’ve more then 5 years experience and worked in many sits on graphics.Win lots of contest . I strive for simplicity and professionalaty in all of my work. I use various lighting techniques, multiple layers, and color to create depth and to make each work EyeCatching, visually pleasing and memorable.I will design an eye catching for your company and deliver it ASAP. All you need to do is place your order, give me a few details as requirement on the information page and then leave the rest to me. Fastest delivery and dedicated to delivering outstanding work. -SATISFACTION OR REFUND GARANTEED- -NO STOCK OR CLIPART- -100% ORIGINAL CREATED BY MYSELF TRULY.So order me ASAP !!!