Fiverr Community Forum

I will design a kindle ebook cover or print ready book cover

Hi, Its Netbankplus… Get quality professional an eye catching eBook cover design for just $10, limited time only.

eBook Covers - Kindle Covers - 3D Mockups - Print Ready Paperback with Back and Spine

We will create amazing ecovers for your book, any genre. Amazing designs at the cheapest price only on Fiverr.

We have different packages:

1. eBook cover + free 3D Mockup : For just $10
  2. Print Ready Paperback + Back/Spine + free 3D Mockup : For just $20
  3. eBook/Print Ready Paperback + Back/Spine + 3D Mockup + Source File : For just $30

We use quality Shutterstock licensed stock photos for all our designs so you don’t have problems with copyright issues.

Send us your details as requested after you buy and leave the rest to me. I will create beautiful cover designs for you in 24 hours. We will get back to you with review copies until you satisfied. 100% Money back guarantee

If you have a question about anything listed above or are looking to have something designed that isn’t offered in the gig extras, please message me before ordering.

Looking forward to working with you. More at https://www.fiverr.com/netbankplus/design-a-kindle-ebook-cover-or-print-ready-book-cover

Regards
Netbankplus

2 Likes

@netbankplus Welcome back to the Fiverr Forum.