Fiverr Community Forum

#I #will #design #abstract #logodesign #for #you

ll design an Outstanding LOGO with my creativity and skills in Vector (Ai and EPS), JPEG and transparent PNG :heavy_check_mark: Get ORIGINAL Logo concepts for your websites/business/product! :heavy_check_mark: My Designs are Unique and Standout with Incomparable Quality :heavy_check_mark: I always recommend to Order the vector file :heavy_check_mark: Premium Support ★ Nothing Beats the Experience, Check out my Live portfolio and Client’s feedback, and be assured ★ Why trust me and benefits you get? Less than 2 Hours Response TimeTOP NOTCH Quality and 100% Satisfaction guaranteedUnlimited Revisions (until you are satisfied)Team of Award Winning DesignersSwift and Reliable CommunicationExpress 24 Hours Delivery (include gig’s Extras) Professional Logo | Modern | Minimalist | Text | Vintage Logo | Badge | Hand drawn | Feminine | Signature | Custom Logo Design NOTE: 24 hours turn around time is for first initial drafts, Revisions may take extra timeOn Sunday, I do take a break to enjoy with friends, family and a cup of coffee!! ★★Hearing from you would be an absolute pleasure,Go ahead and ORDER NOW! ★★

1 Like

Oh man. This is a rough post…

#I #don’t #know #why #you #would #think #making #a #title #like #this #was #a #good #idea

I might come back and offer some more feedback. but for now, that’s all I can offer.

2 Likes

Advertising your gig at the same time every day with an increasingly hard to read title does not make me (or anyone else on the forums, I would wager) want to buy a logo.

May I suggest taking this energy and using it to spread the word about your services outside of Fiverr to bring more potential buyers to the platform?

2 Likes

I didn’t realize they were doing it every day… My objection is how hard it is to read in general.

I’m so exhausted though, it would require a lot of energy to discuss all of the serious issues there are with this attempt at advertising.

If it was a joke, then it would have been very funny. But for advertising, not so much.

1 Like

Every day for the past two weeks at least. I spend too much time lurking on the forums. :frowning:

2 Likes

it looks like you’re well on your way to getting busy! :smiley:

and don’t give up hope on all those other gigs that haven’t taken off yet, they can surprise you after laying dormant a while and then become really successful.

2 Likes