Fiverr Forum

I will design An Amazing EBOOK, Kindle, dvd, cd, Box Covers for $5

Hi, Awesome buyer!

My name is ebookcoverplus, i’m a professional graphics designer and i love what i do. Let me design an eye-catching ebook or kindle or dvd or box covers for just 5bucks.

Beat down your competitors by setting your book apart from the rest with a unique and attractive cover design. Increase sales and clicks with a great ecover! Trust me, you’re going to Love your new cover.

I design ecover with my creative instinct. An attractive cover increases the profitability of one’s work and my job is to make sure your ebook cover looks great to enhance the huge profit from your work.

Note: You provide a good cover image for your design or i will source for a free public domain image for your cover if needed.

I will try as much as possible to make sure your cover stands out and look great in small and large size. Your design will be delivered in JPEG or PNG file. PSD file attracts more charges, you can contact me if you need it.

I will make sure you’re satisfied with your cover. I give unlimited revisions and offer 100% money back guarantee.

Please contact me first for a quote on product packages or concept covers before you order.

Sheriff’s Note: Moved to My Fiverr Gigs.