I will design an Amazing EBOOK,or Kindle,cd,dvd, box covers for $5

Hello,

Thank you for checking out my gig! My name is andwillgraphic and I’m a professional graphics designer

Let me create a professional HIGH resolution eBook cover or Kindle for you. You will need to provide the following details:TITLE, SUBTITLE and send me the images that you want to insert the cover and you’ll receive your book usually 48hours.

N.B. The materials should be in any of the following formats:2D flat cover in .GIF, JPG, PNG or PDF.

I’ll deliver in .PNG,EPS file with transparent background.Your satisfactions is utmost to me as I provide unlimited revisions, multiple versions and offer 100% money back guarantee. Your final design will be ready for print or web publish. you make the choice.

NOTE :

All free images are sourced from free stock image. If you need a copyrighted image you need to purchased on your own

If you order THREE covers in a row, I will design a FOURTH for FREE!

Please, contact me first for a quote on Package design, Deal package or Label design.

Best Regards.

Instruction to buyer: Thanks for ordering my gig. Please, provide your images and other text, colour preferences or an idea of what you want your cover to look like.

Thanks.

andwillgraphic