Fiverr Forum

I will design an amazing, unique ECOVER for your product

I am a graphic designer and I am really talented in what I do. Give me the opportunity to design an amazing EBOOK, kindle, DVD or CD cover for just five bucks.

A good ECOVER can set your book or product apart from the others. A good design can make or mar your sales funnel. I will create a beautiful, quality, unique and eye catching ebook cover with a bonus.

Increase your sales and clicks with a nice and attractive package. All designs are handled with care and expertise and it will be done to your taste and satisfaction.

It is no gainsaying that an amazing ecover can make all the difference in what is profitable or not. I have no doubt that you will fall in love with my design at first sight.

If you do not have any image to provide, I will source for public domain image for your cover. you can get a premium image for extra five dollars to make your design to stand out.

Client’s satisfaction is my joy. My revision is limited to two times at most. Place your order right away so that you can have your cover in the next 24 hours. A trial will surely convince you.