Fiverr Forum

I will design an eye catching and stylish EBOOK Cover

Hi,

Selling digital products online can be tricky. You might have observed that you are not making much money on this business. Why is this happening? You might not have a good product packaging. You should know that product packaging is much more important than the product itself when it comes to selling digital products. The reason behind this is that people can only see or hear about your product online, so you should make the most out of it.

! BEST DEAL AVAILABLE!

In one order you will have both 3D cover and flat cover! If you are an author, then you surely know that all books need a cool cover.

I lI provide a UNIQUE cover design. If you are not pleased, I will provide an UNLIMITED number of revisions to help reach 100% satisfaction.

In addition, if you order FOUR covers, I will design the FIFTH for FREE! All you have to do is simply give me the details of your cover.

Then I will give you the cover of your dreams in about 24 hours.

I will not let you down and you will quickly recoup the price with an attractive book to offer others. I don’t do free revisions if you have typo or if you want change text on cover, so please check before send.

https://www.fiverr.com/ecoverleadz/design-an-eye-catching-and-stylish-ebook-cover