Fiverr Community Forum

I will design an eye catching eBook or kindle book cover

Hi, I am Sandra … For a Limited time only, get our quality eye catching eBook cover design for just $10 .

2D eBook Covers - Kindle Covers - 3D Mockups - Printable Paperback with Back and Spine Print Ready

We create amazing covers for any book genre. Amazing designs at the cheapest price on Fiverr.

We have different packages

• Package 1 for Just $10: Quality Book Design + Free 3D Mockup
  • Package 2 for just $20: Quality Book Design or KDP Cover with Back/Spine + 3D Mockup
  • Package 3 for just $30: Quality eBook Design or KDP Cover with Back/Spine + 3D Mockup + Source Files

Also check out our gig extras.

We use quality Shutterstock licensed stock photos for all our designs so you don’t have problems with copyright issues.

Send us your details as requested after you buy and that’s it! Leave the rest to me. I will create beautiful covers for you in 24-72 hours. We will get back to you with review copies until you satisfied. 100% Money back guarantee

If you have a question about anything listed above or are looking to have something designed that isn’t offered in the gig extras, please message me before ordering.

Looking forward to working with you. Check my gig only at https://www.fiverr.com/freelancesandra/design-an-eye-catching-ebook-or-kindle-book-cover

1 Like